Sunday, March 18, 2007

Songs

All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises
by Paul Baloche

You took, You take our sins away oh God
You give and gave Your life away for us
You came down, You saved us thru the cross
Our hearts are changed because of Your great love

You lived, You died,
You said in three days You would rise
You did, You're alive
You rule, You reign, You said You're coming back again
I know You will and all the earth will sing Your praises

No one, No name can rise above You Lord
One hope, One life will shine forever more
Your kingdom in heaven and on earth
Your children stand to sing of Your great worth

You lived, You died, You said in three days You would rise
You did, You're alive
You rule, You reign, You said You're coming back again
I know You will and all the earth will sing Your praises

It Might Be Today
by Greg Fadness

Though I don't see You
Still Lord I love You
You've given me hope
You've given me life
Through all my trials
Still Lord Your with me
And I have Your word
Your coming back for me


It might be today I look into Your eyes
Might be today I see Your face
Might be today You place Your wounded hands
On my tear-stained face, it might be today